
This picture was taken nearly a year ago and yet is one of our most recent pictures. Sadly I have not been able to find my digital camera since we moved so you are stuck with what we already have.
I have truly been enjoying being a mother. It seems every day just gets better and better. Every moment is so precious to me. I love these sweet angel daughters of mine. I try so hard to remember the little moments, but find that my memory is not all that I would like it to be. I hope that perhaps a blogspot will help me to record and remember those moments that are truly valuable.
Today as I was tucking Makayla in for nap she started telling me the knock-knock jokes she has been learning at school. So, I told her a few of the ones I remember from way back when. We had a lot of fun with this. When it was Emma's turn to be tucked in she just had to tell me a knock-knock even though she has no clue really. She said, "knock-knock." I asked, "who's there?" Her response was, "A nanna knock-knock." Cuteness! I loved that moment.

5 comments:
Beautiful girls Stacy! I'll enjoy reading about your adventures. :)
YAY! I'm so glad you started a blog - fun way to keep in touch. =)
I love that picture. You have beautiful girls. You're an awesome momma!
Glad u got a blog.. I'll email u mine..
So, it's time to post more pics. Need an update!! Love you!
Post a Comment